Commerical Lawn Services
WonderGro has established a safe and humane way to rid your commercial property of pesky geese.
Well known in Northeastern Ohio, the Canadian Goose has become a growing nuisance for many commercial properties. Got geese? We have the solution!
What is InvisiDye?
InvisiDye is a non lethal avian training tool that when teamed with other bird repellents, teaches geese and birds to avoid treated grass, plants and landscaping.
How does InvisiDye work?
By Visually Training Birds to associate irritation with an area.
Geese and other birds can see ultra violet (UV) light waves (200-400nm) which allows them to see a portion of the light spectrum that is invisible to the human eye.
Treated turf looks unchanged to the human eye.
Birds see a clear difference in color, giving them a visual cue to ‘Stay Away’.
InvisiDye™ Features & Benefits
- Can be seen by Geese and birds which have a visual range between 200-400mm.
- Works by giving Geese a visual warning to avoid treated areas.
- Apply in combination with Migrate,™ Feather Duster or other avian repellents.
Put Distance Between You and Birds! Did you know:
- A single goose produces up to 3 pounds of droppings per day.
- Goose fecal matter has been linked to the spread of diseases, bacterial infections and water quality issues.
- An adult goose eats up to 4 pounds of grass daily.
- Geese are responsible for the closing of many beaches and parks throughout the US because of dangerously high bacteria (e coli) levels due to their droppings.
- Resident geese mate earlier (late March), have a higher survival rate and can live 20+ years.
- Roughly 85,000 geese live in Ohio and over one million in the Mississippi River basin.7 The goose population has been known to double every 4 to 5 years.
- At sexual maturity, about two years of age, geese will return to the same lake where they first learned to fly, mate and establish a nesting territory.
- Geese can lay up to 12 eggs and nests have been found with over 32 eggs.
- Geese are protected under the Migratory Bird Treaty Act. If you harm a goose, or attempt to, in Ohio it can cost you $250.00 and 30 days in jail.
If geese are investing your property and wreaking havoc Contact WonderGro for more information on our Geese Control!